• To introduce and utilize the nuclear industry expertise by introducing a systematic approach to training KSA nationals to perform and develop the industry within the standards and certifications of the ministry of education and the ministry of energy to develop a certification program that enables individuals to contribute locally in a meaningful way.
• Once the model is working flawlessly, our objective is to develop and expedite the learning journey to fully support the rising industry with local hires as part of the 2030 initiative. We prioritize partnering with local Saudi suppliers and manufacturers to fulfill their needs and increase their capabilities.
• Implementing our plan will allow the next 80 years of nuclear power plant supply and maintenance to be done safely within Saudi Arabia with a workforce made up of local Saudi citizens.
• The program will be able to prepare the proper amount of skilled people for the industry to grow exponentially and provide opportunities to steady jobs for the next 80 years. The opportunity and service we are providing are beneficial for all parties as a growing local workforce will be born in Saudi Arabia, government projects will receive the support they demand and help further grow the nuclear industry, and last but not least, it is cost affective and the return is high both financially and intellectually and in the long run guaranteed as well.
• In order for Saudi Arabia to grow and build 20 nuclear plants, there needs to be a steady supply for 15-20k people specializing in nuclear plant construction, safety protocols, operations, etc.
• The initiative will provide a platform that will readily available with the capabilities for that demanded output with years of previous trialed experience in the USA.
KSA’s 2030 goal is to have as many of the parts and services consumed in KSA be made in country or performed by a citizen. By providing a clear platform to educate and train employees, we are bridging the gap and supplying the demand of experienced citizens in the country’s nuclear industry. Providing applicable skills, education, training, and safety measures based on experience